Traverse City, MI, United States
Retail, Customer Service
Retail Support Associate - Women's Shoes, Full Time: Grand Traverse','713108614','!*!Job Overview:
Women's shoe complex support - NON-SELLING functions;
associated with operating the Women’s Shoe business. The Support Associate assists with the delivery of shoes to the Sales Consultants when FSS and other technologies are present. The Support Associate is also responsible for returning Women’s shoe boxes to their proper bin, merchandising the sales floor, floor moves, placement of new receipts, maintaining an orderly stockroom, replenishment, fulfillment, RFID, POS transactions, and reverse logistics. The Support Associate is also responsible for performing other duties as necessary.
Macy’s uses a scheduling plan that allows our associates to participate in the creation of their work schedules by managing availability and identifying preferences. Additionally, during key events and peak selling times, Macy’s may offer additional shifts to our associates, which they may pick up using the self-scheduling tool. Details on Macy's schedule options are available during the interview process.
• Recover shoe sales floor and scan inventory back into stock
• Maintain integrity of shoe inventory by ensuring accuracy of scanning and placement
• Ensure the monthly virtual inventory is accomplished so that 100% of the stockroom is scanned and up to date
• Check each pair that is delivered to the customer and returned to inventory from the selling floor to ensure a full pair is present
• Ensure pricing of all shoes are accurate and that signage on each table is displayed correctly
• Be proficient in POS and MPOS systems including Search and Send, My Client and More@Macy’s tablet app
• Proactive in assisting customers who are using devices to shop and compare, whether Macy’s devices or their own
• Provide an exceptional customer experience by ensuring the customer is always the priority
• Pull orders from stock and stage for selling associates
• Fulfill shoe orders
• Replenish displays and other products as needed
• Participate in the physical inventory process and ensure that shortage prevention initiatives are executed
• Maintain orderliness and cleanliness of shoe stockroom area
• Attend to customer service needs in a friendly and helpful manner when approached
• Maintain high customer readiness standards by delivering a clean, neat, easy to shop store environment
• Execute merchandising, fulfillment, RFID, and reverse logistics tasks timely.
• Assist with movement of fixtures and merchandise.
• Follows shortage programs and procedures
• Maintain department recovery standards; including stockroom maintenance, replenishment, and preparing and returning BOPS/SDD orders.
• Adhere to Asset Protection and inventory control and compliance procedures
• Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
• Perform other duties as necessary
• No specific educational accomplishment is required.
• Previous selling experience and product knowledge in Women’s Shoes preferred, but not required.
• Ability to read, write, and interpret instructional documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to effectively communicate with customers, peers, and management.
• Able to communicate on the telephone with proper etiquette.
• Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
• Able to use a calculator.
• Must be able to calculate percentages and ratios.
• Must be able to make change using American monetary units.
• Ability to work as part of a team, or independently with minimal supervision.
• This position involves constant moving, talking, hearing, reaching, and standing for at least two consecutive hours.
• Involves lifting at least 30 lbs.
• May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, crouching, and climbing ladders.
• Vision abilities include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
• Must enjoy meeting and interacting with customers.
• Possess strong sense of urgency and thirst for learning.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, including mornings, evenings, and weekends, and busy events such as the day after Thanksgiving, special Big Event days, and the day after Christmas, based on department and store/company needs.
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy’s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.','','United States-Michigan-Traverse City','Other Non-Selling/Support','Retail Support Associate - Women's Shoes, Full Time: Grand Traverse
Website : http://www.macys.com
Macy’s, Inc. is one of the nation’s premier retailers, with fiscal 2012 sales of $27.7 billion. The company operates the Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s brands with about 840 department stores in 45 states, the District of Columbia, Guam and Puerto Rico, and the macys.com and bloomingdales.com websites. The company also operates 13 Bloomingdale’s Outlet stores.