Mesa, AZ, United States
Hospitality, Customer Service
Barista / Coffee Bar Attendant
Delta Hotels Phoenix Mesa
Food & Beverage
First Open Date
We are looking for an outgoing, and dynamic Barista!
Key responsibilities of a Barista / Coffee Attendant include:
• Greeting guests in a warm and friendly manner, acknowledging them upon arrival
• Taking beverage orders
• Preparing specialty coffees and other food and beverage items according to guest specifications
• Entering all orders into the register
• Collecting payment and making change in a timely and courteous manner
• Maintaining a clean and well organized work area
• Maintaining self-serve coffee station with an appropriate supply of cups, lids, cream, milk, sugar, etc.
• Restocking perishable and non-perishable items as necessitated by business demands
• Checking expiration dates of products on a regular basis to ensure freshness of product
The ideal Barista /Coffee Attendant candidate will have at least one year of experience in a customer service environment, preferably with specialty coffee, exceptional communication skills, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for positive, upbeat individuals who have a passion for delivering excellent service.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
• Ability to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy
• Ability to stand, walk and move around during entire shift
• Must possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money
• Must have the ability to communicate clearly and directly with guests using a positive, clear speaking voice
• Must have the ability to work a varied schedule that may include early morning , evening, night, and weekend shifts
| Privacy Statement
| About Infor Talent Science
| Contact Us
Copyright © 2017 Infor. All rights reserved. The word and design marks set forth herein are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Infor and/or related affiliates and subsidiaries. All other trademarks listed herein are the property of their respective owners. www.infor.com.